Monday 5 November 2012

Ideas From MyStreetVideo

So we had a talk from a rising director of documentarys and he recommended to view www.mystreetview.com and check out the videos there to get some ideas for our documentary.
I found a video called roof level that is simple a video of the sky sped up. Although this video may seem irreverent to my documentary idea, the sped up effect has some potential in my documentary. I want the audience to know that my documentary happens over a period of time and not just in one day that may seem fairly amateur. This sped up effect can dictate a ongoing story which I think can fit in nicely with mine. 


'ROOF LEVEL' (2011) by Craig Murray for MyStreet Films from MyStreet Films on Vimeo.

 Diaspora In Smoke also has a sped up effect that i think could fit in my documentary with ease.

'Diaspora In Smoke' by Michael Buckman for MyStreet Films from MyStreet Films on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment