Tuesday 4 December 2012

A Trip to Jessops

Jessops Company Logo
After our first couple days of filming and we came across the "recording stopped automatically" problem and trying to find a solution on the internet, i decided to take a trip to Jessops Photography shop to talk to experts. They told me that When shooting movies, use a large-capacity SD card with SD Speed Class 6 "Class 6" or higher rating. If you use a slow-writing card when shooting movies, the movie might not be recorded properly. And if you playback a movie on a card having a slow reading speed, the movie might not playback properly. I checked the SD card of our memory card and it had a class 2. So I checked online the price for a class 6 or higer memory card but the prices were astonishing. Over 50 pounds for an 8GB class 6 memory card. I knew that was way out of my budget and would have to deal with the problem as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment